Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1/Applying for Green Card/EAD

Hello,

I am registered physicaltherapist in USA .I am in USA on F 1 visa.I like to know that is there Green card quota is open ? can i file I-485 and apply for EAD ?and this is possible howlong will take?

I have emplyer who can sponsor for me so what can be the total charges for this filing and your fee if i file with you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

I recommend you read
    /employment-based-greencard/ to get some basic understanding of the green card process.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

F1 working without authorization married to citizen

hi everyone. I am F1 student. I came here with J1 visa and I get my SS#. when I changed J1 to F1 my authorization to work expired. now I dont have it so I cannot use my SS.
      I am married to US citizen. I want to apply for green card. I know I have to submit I-130 and I485 but DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT I485 SUPPLEMENT A because I am working (I am using my SS# and I do not have valid authorization)
      If I cannot use I485 supplement A do I have to submit any other form?

Thank you for your answers.

Comment

I read that

I read all info about green card process already. and thats why i have this question about I 485 supplement A.

in some parts I read that I should submit it in other part that i dont have to because im married to US citizen.
        i am not sure if i can apply - submit all required form, like every other person, ever thou i am working without authorization.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X