Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help !

Hi,

I have a serious issue here & seek advice. I graduated from Commercial University in Nov. 2005. This univ. does not show under UGC. & shows as a **** university on its website. However, its shows **** on the website as on --- 08.08.2007 & i passed out in nov. 2005. Its not a students fault incase a university falls under such a category when he/she has passed out.
    I have been granted addmission in a university in California, just awaiting my I-20. However, my major concern is whether or not should i go ahead with it? What if the VO declines due to this reason as Commercial Univ. is ****. My financial documents are in place & have enough funds to show. Kindly help.

Thank You.
    Shweta.

All I can say is you can try.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi

Thanks... all i could rely on would be sheer Luck !

Comment

Is there anything else you can do other than go back to an accredited university and study again?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Well, i can waste my 3 years again by studying at bachelor's level and obtain a genuine degree. what other option do i have to study in the US ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X