visa refusal help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa refusal help

I have been to usa on a m-1 visa for my commercial pilot training and completed it and got an us pilot license.

To apply for a job in india, i need to convert my us license into indian for which i passed indian theory and all the requirements. And before submitting us license for conversion into indian license one need to keep his license current (15 hrs flying last 6 month) , for which one again go back to usa for flying.

I did a mistake this time i applied tourist visa to the school instead of m-1 visa, since it was for a 10 days visit and also to save 600$(i-20 fees and sevis fees) on applying again in m-1 visa. And it was rejected.

I applied again in m-1 visa and it was rejected again, must be they didn't liked me applying on a tourist visa for this (221(b) ). I had admitted i applied tourist visa for this not for any other reason.

Now i don't know what to do. I knew I had made a major mistake. I had spend 30,000 usd for my training, I can't get an indian license without going back to usa again to make us license current.

Once they make-up their mind, they do not listen ,they just return the passport and say you can't go.

Where can i get help , so that i can go to usa again and will be able to convert my license into india.
    Last edited by rajeshmarndi; 12-22-2009, 12:26 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X