Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping

hello

I am a nonimigrant in USA in other words i am a citizen of India. i came to USA to meet my uncle who is an American citizen i visited in Feb 2008 just as a tourist on B1/B2 visa i had a multiple visa for 10 years i was 20 when i came to USA i had no intentions to stay here when i entered USA. But when i stayed here for a month i though that getting a bachelors degree from USA would be a big achievement for me. so i converted my status form B1 to f1. i went to a community college and they gave me a I-20 i got approved from USCIS. so long story short i m in USA from almost 2 years and studying i am getting good grades and my GPA is almost 3.60 out of 4 but the problem now is when i changed my status from here i didn't knew that i have to do stamping on passport again form India to come back here. now many of my friend have scared me that if i go back the visa officer will not give u visa again just because i changed my status. i have almost spent a lot of money on my studies now and i just want to meet my mother who is alone in India.i will be getting me accociates degree in 1 more year form my collage and i will be transfering to university so i really wann study but just want to visit india once i m completely blank and don't know what to do do i have to go to lawyer or go to Indian embassy here for stamping. i need some help and will really appreciate if u can give me correct answers.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You can visit India, get it stamped and come back again.

However, there is always a risk that your visa stamp be denied.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X