X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imp

Hello,

Questions:

1) Could someone tell me whether a covering letter is required to be given along with the regular documents for g1 when submitting documents about 4 working days before the visa interview at Mumbai Consulate ? If a covering letter is to be given, what should the contents be ?

2) Do I need to get a letter from my parents that I will return to India after my studies ? Should this letter be notarized or be on the stamp paper ?

3) Can I tell them that I'm the oldest child in the family and have to return becaue of I need to take care of my parents ?

4) My father has retired about wo years ago and my mother is a housewife. My father cannot sponsor me for the second year of my studies. Can I tell the VO that I will take a loan when I come to India for a vacation after the completion of my first year of study ?

5) I have already lived in the US for 3 years for work on L1B and came back. Will this effect my F1 decision ?

6) How to convince the visa officer that I will return to India after the completion of my studies ?

Please help !

Thank you

Could someone answer my questions, please ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X