Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filled ds-160 app form twice

hii

actually i hav filled ds-160 form but cudnt take print out at dat moment due to problem wit printer......but i hav saved my path and again i reviewd n submitted the form for second time.......now my CEAC barcode number got changed.....rgt now i hav two CEAC numbers.....can any body tell me whther should i use the first one or d second for blocking VISA appointment date...........will thr b any problem???

You can use any one that you think is appropriate.
    You can fill DS-160 any number times, no issues.
    What you use while making visa appointment is important.

Comment

DS-160 question

In which format do i need to fill DS-160 form

CAPITAL letters or Title letters which is the best , as you know capital letters are easy to write.
      Last edited by friend4u; 06-23-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Anything is okay

Comment

sir, i was applying with my father for the US visitors visa, but by mistake i submitted my form first and havent sent my dad's form yet. As he was paying for my tour too. so what should i do now?? my 1 form has already been sent once n they have confirmed me too.. but i havent paid the fees and neither taken the appointment for INTERVIEW. so should i send another form or shd i resend the same form with my dad's form?
          and also i will be getting the 2 bar codes. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? PLZ HELP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X