Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to print F1 visa appointment confirmation letter after filling new DS-160?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to print F1 visa appointment confirmation letter after filling new DS-160?

Hello,

I'm from India and I'm looking to attend the F1 visa interview soon. I originally filled in my DS-160 with the intent to leave for the Spring 2021 semester. However, because of the pandemic situation, I was not able to. Recently, I booked a visa interview with the same DS-160, thinking that there aren't any changes to be made. But, after booking the appointment I realized that I marked the date of leaving field for Jan 4th. I now want to change some fields on the DS-160.

So, is it possible for me to submit a new DS-160 and update my profile with the new DS-160 confirmation number, without changing the interview date? If so, will I be able to print out a new appointment confirmation letter with the new DS-160 number on it?

Thank you so much,
    Leks.

Hi,
    Better you fill new DS 160 with recent most details and submit.. Editing DS 160 number in Appointment scheduling page is bit complicated after you make payment and scheduled appointment.. But you have a option. you will need to call customer support and get the help. Once if all of these done then you can print new confirmation letter with updated one..
    Thanks

Comment

I also want to know how to print the F1 visa appointment confirmation letter after filling new DS-160 and I am glad I have found your post in which I have found my question answer. I want to go to the USA and for that, I am searching for a website online in which I can find my answer. By the way, recently I also wanted to know where I can check my essay errors and gladly I have found https://fixgerald.com/ link in which I can check mistakes in my essay assignment. It can be helpful if you are a student!
      Last edited by SherriJMaxwell; 02-16-2022, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SherriJMaxwell View Post
        I also want to know how to print the F1 visa appointment confirmation letter after filling new DS-160 and I am glad I have found your post in which I have found my question answer.
        Hi Member,
        If you need any modifications in visa appointment scheduling page, you can go to profile and update those. With the help of that, you can download appointment confirmation with updated details.
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X