ERFS issues, student visa to Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERFS issues, student visa to Japan

I'm trying a student visa in Japan, and issues have come up with the ERFS document my college gave me. The passport number on the document is incorrect, and they I'm trying to get a student visa for Japan, and issues have come up with the ERFS document my college gave me. The passport number on the document is incorrect, and they will not correct document despite repeated requests. I have read online that it should not be difficult to correct, but I've pretty much hit a brick wall. Can I apply for a student visa with an ERFS document issued by another group (for example a travel agency/tour agency), or does it need to be the same org that sponsored my Certificate of Eligibility for the student visa? not correct document despite repeated requests. I have read online that it should not be difficult to correct, but I've pretty much hit a brick wall. Can I apply for a student visa with an ERFS document issued by another group (for example a travel agency/tour agency), or does it need to be the same org that sponsored my Certificate of Eligibility for the student visa?

I have same issue with that still not solved.
    Last edited by Earthamoore; 09-01-2022, 01:16 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X