Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa sponsered by Uncle

Hi,

My uncle(Dads sisters husband) is ready to saponser for F1 visa for me from USA.
    They are citizens of USA and have been living here from past 20 years.
    Will this be a problem in USA counslate?
    My Visa has already been rejected once for Low fathers annual income.I want to use this route to show my sponsership of Visa.Will this be a strong one?
    Pls help.

Anybody can sponsor your education (nobody sponsors the F1 Visa, there is a difference). If you have USC sponsors there is a problem with showing non-immigrant intent. Do you have binding reasons like property, job, family that make you want to come back? Is your school and program legitimate?
    You have to provide date and reason of previous Visa denial on your new application, can you provide convincing reasons why you now have sufficient funds, how you plan to repay your Uncle etc.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
      Anybody can sponsor your education (nobody sponsors the F1 Visa, there is a difference). If you have USC sponsors there is a problem with showing non-immigrant intent. Do you have binding reasons like property, job, family that make you want to come back? Is your school and program legitimate?
      You have to provide date and reason of previous Visa denial on your new application, can you provide convincing reasons why you now have sufficient funds, how you plan to repay your Uncle etc.
      Its sponsoring of Education is USA and I plan to provide supporting documents to USCIS during my Visa interview.Yes my uncle is a citizen who is ready to do the paper work for me like the afidavit etc for sponsership.I also have my sister and brother inlaw in USA working on H1 visa.I have both my parents back in india.I also have property in india which will bind me.
      I have not filled the new application yet.My undergrad school and college is legitimate.
      Not to the VO but i need a strong answer for
      "
      can you provide convincing reasons why you now have sufficient funds, how you plan to repay your Uncle etc"
      Actually speaking my sister is going to be taking care of this.

Comment

1. Property documents will help.
        2. Nobody can give you an answer. You have to know the answer. Will this new education that you are getting help you in securing a job in your home country that will help you repay your Uncle or your sister? Are you convinced that this is a good school and a good program?

Comment

1. Property documents will help.
          2. Nobody can give you an answer. You have to know the answer. Will this new education that you are getting help you in securing a job in your home country that will help you repay your Uncle or your sister? Are you convinced that this is a good school and a good program?

"Fathers income is too low and not stable across the years of studies" is the clause for rejection of my first time Visa application.My father is an aggriculturist and I agree what the VO is trying to say that its not a constant fixed income from family and it can vary.Can my Fathers elder brother with the same surname(if it helps) add his income as family income!?and show a total increase of net annual income?
          I appriciate all your help.

Comment

You cannot simply change incomes like this. What you should do is prepare a collection of bank statements and valuations of other assets and prepare a summary sheet showing the total of amount of money you and your sponsors can provide. Sponsors can be any number, but don't fudge incomes or other details. You may have 4 people sponsoring you and their combined net worth may be shown.
            What school/program are you going to?

Comment

You cannot simply change incomes like this. What you should do is prepare a collection of bank statements and valuations of other assets and prepare a summary sheet showing the total of amount of money you and your sponsors can provide. Sponsors can be any number, but don't fudge incomes or other details. You may have 4 people sponsoring you and their combined net worth may be shown.
              I am actually not changing my parents income.I am adding another sponser(dads bro).I will be adding him as the sponsorer too with my dad and mom.First time i did not declare that and now I will declare that my paternal uncle will also be a sponsorer.he has a stedy income and works for a private sector.Will this help me?

Comment

I had take all documentation for valuation of assests for my first interview and it was ok.but the rejection reason was "Low and not stable fathers income".So I am planing to increase my liquid cash and ask my paternal uncle to sponser.Do you see any problem in this plan.pLS HELP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X