very urgent plzz help me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very urgent plzz help me.....

hello friends i'm faced wid typical situation....I had my visa Interview On 15th of this November at delhi....The visa officer told me that I got my visa and will be couriered in 5 days..But on 16th I got a Mail from NDBox ADMIN NIV ,[email protected] that I should attend for reinterview...I'm really worried and confused..friends plz help me..what to do in order to figure out this problem..

The Mail is:

This is with reference to your Non Immigrant F1 Visa Application. For further processing of your case we request you to come for a re-interview at the Embassy on any business day between 08:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Please bring a print out of this letter along for reference

Sincerely,

NIV Unit
    Consular Section
    American Embassy
    New Delhi, India
    This email is unclassified as defined by E.O. 12958

What i'm to do now...plzzzzz reply me if u have any ideas after reading this post..thanq

The only way to find out is to go there.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

but is this situation normal or troublesome...i'm willing to go to embassy on 22nov and dont know how to get prepared for this...should i take all da documents ?....i'm fully nervous abt dis..plz help me friends

Comment

What school and program are you going to?
        I would also read my application (DS160) and see if there is anything wrong or different from truth there. Taking all the documents and preparing to answer questions about legitimacy of your school/program, your reasons why you will return to home country after finishing studies will be good.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X