Legalities of stock trading visas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legalities of stock trading visas?

What are the legal implications of trading or investing in the stock market for individuals holding a student visa?

I've never heard that something like this is even possible. Where can I find more details about it?

Comment

If you're a student on a visa and want to dabble in stock trading, here's the deal: It's generally okay, but don't make it your main source of money. The visa folks (USCIS) are cool with students doing some side gigs like trading stocks, but remember, you're here to study, not just trade. Keep an eye on the rules to keep your student status intact. If you start making a ton of money from trading and it becomes your main thing, immigration might wonder what's up. Also, when you make money from stocks, don't forget to tell the tax people about it when you file your taxes. Besides, for your trading, you can try Ethereum Code. It will provide you some free time off-trading to focus on your studies. It's one of those automated trading tools.
      Last edited by KielmitauKielmitau; 09-18-2023, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I'm not a legal expert, but from what I know, trading on a student visa might have some gray areas. It's super important to consult with an immigration lawyer or financial advisor who can provide specific guidance based on your situation. Also, I've heard that a proprietary trading firm can offer great opportunities for traders. You might want to check them out for potential career paths!
        Last edited by AdolfoBradford; 09-19-2023, 06:32 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X