Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online program (enrolled on H4) but now F1 status approved for a different program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online program (enrolled on H4) but now F1 status approved for a different program?

I joined an 'online' masters program on H4 status while a decision was pending on my F1 COS (Change Of Status). The F1 has been approved now for a different program.
    Q. Can I continue with the 'online' masters program (enrolled during H4 status) even though now am on F1 status for a different program without violation of F1 status?​

If you were enrolled in an online program on H4 but now have an approved F1 status for a different program, you should contact your Designated School Official (DSO) to update your records. It’s crucial to ensure that all your status changes are properly reflected to avoid issues.

Comment

You can typically continue with your online master's program without violating F1 status, provided the program aligns with F1 regulations. As for your current situation, it’s important to ensure that your F1 status complies with your new program's requirements.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X