VLS-TS Student Visa in France.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLS-TS Student Visa in France.

I am looking to get a VLS-TS student visa from the US to Paris France. I will have a place to stay. And I will be enrolling in a French language school. I don’t know how long to enroll in the school to get a full year visa. I would like to enroll in the school for four months. Would that get me a full year student visa? Any info would be helpful because online I’m getting omegle xender​ a bunch of runaround and it’s impossible to speak to a person.
    Last edited by kutty7; 07-20-2023, 01:39 PM.

When applying for a VLS-TS student visa to study in Paris, France, it's essential to plan your enrollment duration carefully. While I am not an official source, I can provide some general guidance.

Typically, to obtain a full-year student visa for France, you will need to be enrolled in an eligible program for at least nine months. Enrolling in a language school for four months may not be sufficient for a full-year visa. However, it's essential to check the specific requirements of the French consulate or embassy in the United States for accurate and up-to-date information.

To ensure you have the correct details and avoid confusion, I recommend reaching out to the official French consular services or the consulate in the U.S. You may also try contacting the French language school you plan to attend, as they might have experience dealing with visa matters and can provide guidance.

Navigating visa processes can indeed be challenging, especially when faced with limited access to human assistance. Perseverance and diligence in gathering accurate information will be crucial in your journey to
    omeglz study online2yu in France. Good luck with your plans, and I hope you have a successful and enriching experience studying in Paris!
    Last edited by NilophirHaltos; 10-11-2023, 03:46 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X