student visa questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• student visa questions

I’m just wondering if there were any way we could have a dedicated thread for student visa timeline questions and/or an autobot that filters out the most asked questions and answers them. There are just so many posts every day about going past 15 WD, the “not-straightforward” email, contacting UKVI and VFS, booking flights and then the visa not being ready. For the regular contributors it can get a bit annoying to constantly answer these questions and it would also likely help the posters in a quicker and more standardized way?
    Last edited by chandrest; 08-25-2023, 12:18 PM.

Helpful question. I am interested in absolutely everything that concerns student life. I was used to a carefree life and when I needed literature review writing help I asked for help. Thus, I can not only find time for my own interests, but also take advantage of the professional help of doctors of science, authors of literature reviews. Plus it's reasonably priced. It suits me.​
    Last edited by KennethRichardson; 10-28-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chandrest View Post
      I’m just wondering if there were any way we could have a dedicated thread for student visa timeline questions and/or an autobot that filters out the most asked questions and answers them. There are just so many posts every day about going past 15 WD, the “not-straightforward” email, contacting UKVI and VFS, booking flights and then the visa not being ready. For the regular contributors 10.0.0.0.1 it can get a bit annoying to constantly answer these questions and it would also likely help the posters in a quicker and more standardized way?
      I got this,...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X