M-1 visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-1 visa rejected

Hello Sir, i am from Mumbai. i applied in a Flying School in Miami , Florida. And everything was going good untill i applied for a Visa. i had an Visa interview on 22nd feb 2011, And my visa rejcted without even lookin at a Single docs. They didnt gave me a reason , juz said that you dont meet our requirements. So now i just want to ask , can i reapply immediate or no , my I-20 expires by 11th april 2011. The reasons i think they wud have rejected for: 1) i have travelled to Pakistan for 2 times, and i mentioned only my father as Sponsor , whereas my Mother also can be a Sponsor as she is pays IT and i hold an Account too.2) i have been rejected B1 tourist visa, but that time they alloted visa to my parents as we applied together, and my brother already holds an B1 visa and approved m-1 visa twice. So whats your suggesstion for next application that i should prepare accordingly before i make an application.i request for your urgent valued reply as i dont have more than 2 weeks to reapply. THANK YOU.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X