Chances of Reapplication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of Reapplication

Hi People,I went for my student Visa interview on the 24th of February and was denied.the consular asked me for my Gmat Scores and transcripts which unfortunately i do not have as school I got admitted to does not require Gmat and my university in Nigeria does not give out transcripts to students..........i intend to write Gmat and also request a copy of my transcripts and then apply for another interview in April...........what do you think the chances of been granted a visa?Do i have a chance or will be i prejudiced against because i have been denided before?

I will appreciate your help

Which school are you going to? Most reputed schools require GMAT for MBA programs. The consular officer is not convinced that your school is good and therefore denied you a Visa. You can try again for the same school with a GMAT score, but I feel that will not solve the problem.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

I got admission from Globe University/Minnesota School of Business which was referred to me as a top notch business school by one of my professors who studied there.From the interview,I understand that the VO has heard about the school cause he did told me its a small school and wanted to know how i got to know about the school. What else do you think I can do to increase my chances in my next interview.

Thanks for your help

Comment

Get admitted to a good school.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Administrative Processing

Thanks for your advice.I did attended another visa interview today and It went better than the last,however the VO wasnt sure the school was accredited which I tried to convince him otherwise,he checked on the comp and told me it was provisionally accredited.After the interview he gave me a form on which was stated that the case requires additional administrative processing and it states "Additional administrative processing is required.No further action on your part necessary.Consular section will contact you when the case is ready"

The VO also told me "You are most likely to get a visa but inform your school that it will be delayed"

Do you know how many days the administrative processing takes as my school resumes on the 16th of may and is there anything I need to do on my end?

I will really appreciate your urgent response

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X