X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 to F1

Hi.
    I am from India ,
    And right now i am on M1 visa status and now i want to change my status for M1 to F1.
    Please help me how can i change my status from M1to F1 without goinh back to my country .
    my school is ready to give me I20 for F1.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanking you..

Yes, it is possible. You can file form I-539. Search for form and instructions. Your school should also be able to help you.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi

Thnx for the reply but my visa is going to finish in the month of nov 2011 on I-94.
      and i am not able to finish my new course which i get the status F1 .will i get extR time period for that or can increase my time period /?

Comment

Sir,And one more question if u apply for M1-to F1 and if they reject my request .so after that they will also cancel my M1 status also?is this possible?

Thannk You,

Comment

Your first question is not clear. You need to talk with your school's international student advisor, they will help you with all this.
          As for second question, the previous status will not be canceled.

Comment

Hi

thank You, for answer but is there any prof for that if I apply for status change in my home country and they reject my status change request so my previous status will not cancel . is there any Legal prof?

Please help me out with this .

Thanking You.

Comment

There is no such thing as status change in home country.
              If you mean application for F1 Visa in home country, it totally depends on the Visa officer whether they cancel any previous Visas or not.

Comment

M-1 to f-1

Can some please tell me ! Whats the probablity to get f-1 after completing m-1 course successfully ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X