Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEVIS terminated by DSO error --- Plz help urgent

Hi,

I have joined my second masters in Spring 2011 and I have received an I-20 from my school. And also I registered for 9 credits for regular full time status.

Now when I'm trying to register for Summer 2011 they are saying my SEVIS is terminated. They have raised a ticket to make a correction, and said it takes about 1 week to 1 month to resolve the issue.

Now what are my chances for SEVIS to become active. And also can I apply for COS during such period.

Please help me with your advice. I'm in need of a guidance !!

Thanks,
    Pranaya.

Sevis Inactive

You may not apply for COS while your Sevis is inactive. Also a data fix ticket to get you back in status should work fine. It might take a little longer than a week though. You school should allow you to register for courses. Contact your DSO and ask them to contact the registrars to let you register for courses.

Originally posted by Pmay18 View Post
    Hi,

I have joined my second masters in Spring 2011 and I have received an I-20 from my school. And also I registered for 9 credits for regular full time status.

Now when I'm trying to register for Summer 2011 they are saying my SEVIS is terminated. They have raised a ticket to make a correction, and said it takes about 1 week to 1 month to resolve the issue.

Now what are my chances for SEVIS to become active. And also can I apply for COS during such period.

Please help me with your advice. I'm in need of a guidance !!

Thanks,
    Pranaya.

Comment

Thanks for the info. As I said before my DSO raised the data fix ticket and it was resolved in exactly 1 week. My Sevis is active.

Thank you for your help !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X