Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for I-20!!?

Hai,
    My brother is in India and doing his final year of engineering.It will be over with in next month. After that he is planning to come to US to study M.S.
    BUt,
    my questions are....
    1. As his sister, can i be a sposer his studies, and what are the chances of him getting F1 visa if i am sponsering him from here (US)??

2. Or else, if we apply for a bank loan in India...Is it enough to get I-20 ,if not what else he will need ??

3.And, (after submitting all necessary documents)with in how many days does a university send I-20?? and, what if he can't get visa appointment with in time fram??

I really appreciate your reply.
    Thanks.

-- Swathi

Thank you very much for your advice.

- swathi

Originally posted by beaditya
    Hi swathi ,

I really dont think u shud sponsor him , coz the visa officer will think ur brother will not come back to INDIA after his course as u are there to help and support him.

The bank documents u need to submit to get I 20 will be taken care by any consultant. tell ur brother to meet some consultant.Its very easy , its just a printed statement on a paper @!

I 20's will take 1 to 2 months time , u r brother can take an appointment even before he gets an I 20.There are agents who will take of this too if u want, they will get u an appointment.

Good luck.....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X