F2 visa appointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 visa appointment

I am a student on a F1 visa and planning to get married soon. I would like to know if I need an appointment for the F2 visa application and how long is the wait period at the Mumbai consulate as I will not have a very long time in India. Thank you

Yes,you do need a visa appointment for F-2 visa. At Mumbai, i presume the current wait time is around 3months at least. Rest depends on your luck!
    All the best!

Comment

Hi

the wait is for 3 months if u apply online. However, if u go thre personally and make offline application, the date available is jus the next day or 2 days later. so be ready with all the docs and jus go thre n file the application. rite now the offline date is sometime this week only. u can confirm this by sendin someone at the consulate where they write the date on the board outside the consulate.

Comment

f2

dear sir/madam

i am saleem and i live in london on a student visa. my wife is studying in US and last month i applied for the f2 visa from the london embassy and the immigration officer asked for the additional processing. I like to know how long it is going to take, as i been waiting for the last one month and my wife is worried too. could you please help me as there is no other information available. The immigration officer said there is no such thing as the visa status check, so there is no way that they are going to provide any information about the processing time.
        i would appreciate your concern.
        thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X