Helpme! Visa F-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helpme! Visa F-1

I applied the visa on Friday. So, the result is bad and visa officer said that my study result in college program (3years) in Vietnam is not met the requirements to study in USA. So I told him that I admitted to Ferris State University and didn't tranfer the credits from Vietnam. But they don't care. In the office, they ask me 4 questions:

1. VO: What do you do?
    Me: “I am working as Assistant of Director”
    2.VO: Where do you work now? what type of company?
    Me: “I work at Phu My Vinh Company. It’s import and export company.”
    3.VO: Tell the name of university which you graduated? When? What major?
    Me: “I have graduated business administation from University of Economics in 2004.”
    Visa Officer told me give him the result transcript of my study.
    4.Why do you want to study with the same program at University while you graduated with the college program from Vietnam ? “I graduated from University of Econimics and started working at Phu My Vinh company. During working time, I find that my knowledge don’t meet the job requirements. So my parents invest me to study in USA.”
    Visa Officer said that it can’t not approve visa to you.

And today I have applied the visa more one time. I know that visa officer usually difficult to issue the visa because they scare people will not come back Vietnam. So, I give to him 2 new documents: job confirmation and business license. And one more time, I have been answered that my study result in college program (3years) in Vietnam is not met the requirements to study in USA. I explained more time the reason which I have to study in USA. There are questions:

1.VO: Do you have news today?
    Me: Yes, I want submit to you 2 documents. One is my job confirmation, and the second is business license that have my name as a member of my parents’s company.
    Visa Officer told me give him the result transcript of my study.
    Secretary asked me the score of subject is 3-3-5. It means that you reapply the test two times.
    3.VO: Tell your study plan
    Me: First of all, I will study english leading to academic program at Ferris State University, start date is August 23, 2005. After that, I will study business administration at the same school. And then I will come back Vietnam yo develop my parents’s business.
    4.Give your financial documents
    5.Who sponsor you to study in USA?

He told that all things is ok, but I can't change the situation of the first visa officer because your study score. I say that my study result is accepted by Ferris State University through I-20. If not possible, FSU will not issue I-20 to me.

I think : FSU is a state university, standard admission for enrollment. Can you see my status? And help me tell the result if you can. And tell me the solution which I have to do if I want to study in USA.

Thank you because you heard my mail.

Hi I'm Kalyan from India, It seems you are being asked for your transcripts repeatedly. If you dont have them one best alternative could be to ger your credentials evaluated by any american agency (like WES) sothat you can present them your academics in a more acceptable way.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X