US Visitor Visa with boyfriend sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Visitor Visa with boyfriend sponsorship

Hello, i would just like to ask whats the chances of getting a US Visitor Visa, What if my boyfriend will sponsor me for a trip to US, no plans of getting married yet, He was introduced to me by my sister who is currently a US citizen and he already visited me here in Philippines twice for two years. Thank you and your reply would be much appreciated

Originally posted by Gps Oberio View Post
    Hello, i would just like to ask whats the chances of getting a US Visitor Visa, What if my boyfriend will sponsor me for a trip to US, no plans of getting married yet, He was introduced to me by my sister who is currently a US citizen and he already visited me here in Philippines twice for two years. Thank you and your reply would be much appreciated

If you want to try your chances you are welcome but you have very slim chances if your boyfriend sponsors your trip. You have slightly better chances getting a tourist visa if you self sponsor, have a good income in home country and have good family ties.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

I suggest you to apply for a Fiance visa (K-1) instead of just a Visitors visa especially since it was your boyfriend who's going to shoulder all the expenses.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X