Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visitor visa for siblings!

Hi

We are US citizens and have sponsored our parents visits several times to the US without ever facing any rejections. Now,we are planning a trip for my brother and sister-in-law. My brother has come to the US a few times on business trips, however, this will be the first time that he will be attempting a pleasure trip. He is a software professional working in bangalore and my sister-in-law is employed as well. They have their own property and are comfortably settled. If any of you have ever tried to sponsor a visitor visa for your siblings, please share your experiences. We would like to be well prepared before they go for their interview. Any help/advise/suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Read the Visitor Visa section on this website. Basically, if they have sufficient money to pay for their trip, all you need to do is send them an informal invitation letter. Whether they will get the Visa or not depends mainly on what kind of ties to home country they have. (Property, family, job etc.)
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X