Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors Visa (B2) Interview Languge selection

Hi ,

I have schedule visa interview for my parents. The language of interview that I selected as was "Gujarati". After scheduling interview date, the Appointment Confirmation page
    has a field called "Visa Priority" as "Language". Why is it not showing as "Gujarati" ?

Does any body have visa interview language as "Gujaraiti" help me what is their Appointment confirmation page showing "Visa Priority" as ?

Also, Another question:
    1. On the day of Visa interview , the website says to take "Printed copy of appointment Letter"
    2. On the day of OFC appointment, the webiste says to take "Appointment Confirmation Page".

What is the difference between "Appointment Letter" and "Appointment Confirmation Page" ? As because I do not see anywhere "appointment Letter" neither did i receive any email about "Appointment Letter".

Regards

Originally posted by snna0bk2v3 View Post
    Hi ,

I have schedule visa interview for my parents. The language of interview that I selected as was "Gujarati". After scheduling interview date, the Appointment Confirmation page
    has a field called "Visa Priority" as "Language". Why is it not showing as "Gujarati" ?

Does any body have visa interview language as "Gujaraiti" help me what is their Appointment confirmation page showing "Visa Priority" as ?

Also, Another question:
    1. On the day of Visa interview , the website says to take "Printed copy of appointment Letter"
    2. On the day of OFC appointment, the webiste says to take "Appointment Confirmation Page".

What is the difference between "Appointment Letter" and "Appointment Confirmation Page" ? As because I do not see anywhere "appointment Letter" neither did i receive any email about "Appointment Letter".

Regards
    I scheduled appointment for my in-laws in Telugu language. I also got same "Language" only instead of Telugu language.
    I don't think there is Appointment confirmation page. I think it is DS 160 confirmation page.
    You just need Appoint letter, DS 160 confirmation page and Passport

Comment

Originally posted by enkpro View Post
      I scheduled appointment for my in-laws in Telugu language. I also got same "Language" only instead of Telugu language.
      I don't think there is Appointment confirmation page. I think it is DS 160 confirmation page.
      You just need Appoint letter, DS 160 confirmation page and Passport

Thanks enkpro for your prompt reply. So when your in-laws appeard for interview, what language did they appear in ?

But where did you get Appointment Letter from ? I had filled and submitted DS-160 form in August - 2012. And after which I scheduled "Interview appointment" date using the new system.
      The Appointment Confirmation , is the page that you get after you finish scheduling "Visa Interview date" and "OCF appointment Date".

Do you mean "Appointment Confirmation" page is same as "Appointment Letter" ?

Comment

Yes, the Appointment Confirmation that we get after scheduling an interview.

Documents required:
        DS-160 Confirmation Page
        Appointment Confirmation
        Passport

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X