Parents visa help required for DS-160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents visa help required for DS-160

I am sponsoring the visa to my mom and dad who live in hyderabad and we are 3 sons. me an my brother who done his master here and he his on opt stay in usa so do i need to mention about my brother who done his master here in DS form will that effect my parents visa stamping??? if i mention abt him what documents do i need to say?

Originally posted by sudhir447 View Post
    I am sponsoring the visa to my mom and dad who live in hyderabad and we are 3 sons. me an my brother who done his master here and he his on opt stay in usa so do i need to mention about my brother who done his master here in DS form will that effect my parents visa stamping??? if i mention abt him what documents do i need to say?
    One should not hide or suppress any info. Its better that you mention it, they anyhow have resurces to find out about brother also being in US. Dont put parents in awkward position in front of VO in case he/she asks by not mentioning this in the DS-160. Since you are the sponsorer they need not carry any documents related to your brother but its advisable that parents know the name of college/university just in case the VO asks.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X