Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting Visa for my Parents and Sister

Hi,

I am planning to apply visiting visa for my parents and my sister. My dad served as a government employee and retired 5 years back and my mother is housewife. My sister is 26 years old unmarried and finished her BDS this year and working in a clinic as a part time. My sister will start her Master's in India next year. My parents and Sister are planning to visit me in USA next year for 2-3 months only. My mother's health is not supportive so they cannot be in USA for more than 2-3 months.

Can anyone please let me know is it better to send all 3 together for visa or Parents first and then my sister. Also, can we say that my mother needs support for travel and that is the reason my sister is applying for visa too..

Any suggestions will be appreciated...Please help me with my questions.

Thanks,
    Chaitu.

You can take one appointment for your parents and sister. You don't need to tell your mother needs your sister support during travel.
    Below link will be useful for you to decide,
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks much Immihelp, the link provided gives good info for applying visiting visa.

Comment

Visa Appointment for My Parents and Sister

Hi,

While creating the accounts in ustraveldocs.com/in for scheduling the VISA appointment do I need to create 3 seperate accounts for each of them (2 for parents and 1 for sister) or one account should be fine and add other two to one appoinment? If one account is enough then whose name do i need to choose to create an account. Please advise.

I have no clue and I created an account with my details and while trying to schedule an appointment it is showing my first name and last name so got confused. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X