X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist Visa - Social security number

Hi All!

My name is Micev Sasa from Bosnia.
    I need help from this Forum. I read a lot from your webpage but beside I will need some your assistence.

I want to work in USA as a truck driver. Few of my friends already are in USA and they got social security number using next steps:

- They come in USAwith turist visa
    - They subscribed for and kind a school ( so they become student)
    - Then they got a social security number

After this they take a driving lesons for a truck and later they got a job as a truck driver.

Can you please tell me is this possibile to achieve on this way.

Or my GENERAL QUESTION is what is the best and easiest why to get Social Security Number using Tourist Visa
    Thank you very much...

It is not possible to get social security number on tourist visa.

We do not support any illegal activities here.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Reply...

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      It is not possible to get social security number on tourist visa.

We do not support any illegal activities here.
      It wasnt my attention to do anything illegal this why I trying to get help how to get social security number in USA ... Its very hard to get visa from my side of country even I have offer for job in USA...

???

Comment

You can't get the social security number in the way you described, as it is not legal.

In short, there is no way for you to immigrate to the U.S. on your own as a truck driver.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

The correct way, however, is to apply to truck agencies for a job. Although I think there will hardly be anyone to sponsor you (due to the costs involved and the lower profit margins), but if you have some special skills which don't exist in the US market, you will get a fair chance. For ex., you may know how to drive a 64 wheeler truck where as an average trucker in the US drives only a 32 wheeler. May be you have the skills to drive huge trucks on snow. I have run into many people from Sudan and other African countries who drive trucks for a living. Make a sincere, legal and genuine effort. Hope it works out for you.

Cheers,

P.S: Did you give some thought of going to Canada as a trucker ?
          This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

nclexrn passer without ssn

Hello to all!
            This is my first time to attend this forum and I hope you can help me with regards to legalities. I am a filipina who currently work as a nurse in Saudi Arabia for almost 8 years. In 2009 I passed nclex rn exam in State of California. The problem is I wasn't able to register because the Board of Nursing in California needs Social Security Number. During those time I have no chance to come in America for my application of SSN until 3 years which the Board of Nursing can invalidate my exam result. Presently I am here in California holding a tourist visa. I had researches that Board of Nursing ca will reconsider my exam result if i can give there requirements, one of that is SSN. Having a tourist visa, am I able to get SSN? If not, what should I do? Please help. God bless and thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X