Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sponsoring Visitor Visa

Hi,

We are planning to send for Visiator Visa to my in-laws on Sep12th and to my parents on Sep20th. We are in the Green Card status. Can we sponser to both at 10 days gap. Will the US consulates know about that we already sponsored to my -laws. We will bring them to USA one by one if both got visa. But i don't want to cancel the appointment beffore sending them for stamping. Please advise.

Sponsering Visitor visa to in-laws and parents at the same time.

Hi,

We are planning to send for Visiator Visa to my in-laws on Sep12th and to my parents on Sep20th. We are in the Green Card status. Can we sponser to both at 10 days gap. Will the US consulates know about that we already sponsored to my -laws. We will bring them to USA one by one if both got visa. But i don't want to cancel the appointment beffore sending them for stamping. Please advise.

Comment

As long as you have enough money, you can sponsor as many people you want, whenever you want.
      Immihelp Support
      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks for your response.

Is there any way that consultant know that we are sponsering to 4 people.
        I mean first my in-laws will go to Visa and then after one week my parents will go to visa. Is there any chance that they know that we already sponsered to in-laws.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

yes, they will know.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

So, that means do My parents need to mention that at the time of interview if they ask.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X