Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visitor visa rejected for my parents due to wrong information presented by agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa rejected for my parents due to wrong information presented by agent

Hello all

My parents visitor visa got rejected. One of our family friends who are also agent for overseas travel had filled DS-160 for my parents.
    So we trusted them a lot and he suggested my father to self sponsor the trip and show no relatives in DS-160. My father was reluctant in doing this
    however agent convinced them that they will get visa as many people have done like this and have got visa.

So with this they went for interview and visa got rejected. Now we need to sponsor trip (we told our agent earlier as well for the first application to sponsor but he said dont worry visa will be approved) , if we fill relatives in DS-160 , parents will be in trouble since earlier DS-160 showed no relatives and now suddenly relatives have come.

What should be done in this case, Please help me i m in trouble and cant even blame agent as they are family friends

Please advice. I will be very thankful and grateful.

Regards
    Akshay

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X