Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visa Interview Waiver Program - Dropbox

Hi,

I have created a profile for my parents' visitor visa. I filled in all the details as per the steps in https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-appointment-in-india/

Paid the fees at Axis bank and within couple of hours the receipt numbers were updated. But then after Step 12, when I hit continue after the bank reference numbers page, I get questions to see if qualify for Interview Waiver program. I clicked "No" as this is my parents first US visit (Dad is 60 years and Mom is 56 years old). Then a second page with almost similar questions, then I clicked "No" again. Then I get the Dropbox confirmation letter instead of the schedule consular appointment.

Please let me know how do I schedule an interview appointment.

Thanks,
    Manoz

Visitor Visa Interview Waiver Program - Dropbox - Visa fee receipt not working now

Hi Manoz,

Same thing just happened to me few minutes back. Didn't know what to do. I then logged out, gave it a few minutes and logged in again. I do not see any drop box confirmation now and it asked me to enter receipt number again in the last step. I did and it is saying the "Receipt number is invalid" now. I am afraid I lost my money. There is a glitche in the website. Just like you, though I hit 'No' for the Visa Waiver Program, it still have me Dropbox Confirmation and now my visa fee receipt is also not working. Can anyone please suggest what to do? I am waiting to call the customer care, which opens at 8am IST.

Thanks,
    Boina

Comment

Visitor Visa Interview Waiver Program - Dropbox - Visa fee receipt not working now

Hi,

I have called ustraveldocs.com/in customer service and an agent told me that they are facing technical issue with the webiste and are trying to resolve it. They asked me to wait for 24hours and try again. In the meantime, they said they would re-activate my visa fee receipt number.

Thanks,
      Boina

Comment

Hello

I am running into the same situation, can you please share how you could resolve the issue or were able to schedule the appointment ?

Originally posted by manoz View Post
        Hi,

I have created a profile for my parents' visitor visa. I filled in all the details as per the steps in https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visa-appointment-in-india/

Paid the fees at Axis bank and within couple of hours the receipt numbers were updated. But then after Step 12, when I hit continue after the bank reference numbers page, I get questions to see if qualify for Interview Waiver program. I clicked "No" as this is my parents first US visit (Dad is 60 years and Mom is 56 years old). Then a second page with almost similar questions, then I clicked "No" again. Then I get the Dropbox confirmation letter instead of the schedule consular appointment.

Please let me know how do I schedule an interview appointment.

Thanks,
        Manoz

Comment

Originally posted by rambail View Post
          Hello

I am running into the same situation, can you please share how you could resolve the issue or were able to schedule the appointment ?
          It is a glitche in the ustraveldocs.com website. They are working on resolving it. Your receipt number should be re-activated again in the next 24 hours and you can try to schedule an appointment then. If not, try calling the customer service. They are really good in responding to questions we have.

Comment

It seems that they updated their dropbox criteria on Nov 19, 2012 to include H, L workers etc. At that time, things have got messed up.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Its still not working

I tried just few minutes back, my receipt number are invalid now. I will call the customer service. Do they have 24/7 customer service? I see that Stanley customer service is up only 8 AM to 8 PM IST?

Hope they fix the issue soon. Can we call call the customer service and book interview appointments?

Comment

Its working now.. !!

I called up the customer service and they re-activated the receipt and asked me to try after 24 hrs. I tried after 3 days now, and it is working. Just wanted to update this post.

Comment

Hi,Manoz

I have also the same problem.can you tell me how long does they take to reactivate the receipt for you ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X