Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stating sister's status

Hello,

I am sponsoring my mother on a B2 and she has her interview in september. I would like to know the following

1) How many funds do I need to show in my accounts here and also in her accounts in India?

2) She is employed in a private sector once owned by government. Does she still need to get an NOC / leave letter from the employer or a employment letter should work?

3) My younger sister lives wiht my mother and she completed her MBA last year. How can she prove that my sister lives with her and this is a strong family tie along with finances in India? My sister is presemtly taking a computer course in one of the institute in India and she is yet to get married.

4) My grand parents are planning to stay with my sister at our home until my mother gets back, so how to prove this to the officer?

Your help is greatly appreciated and many thanks ahead.

1. There is no amount stipulated. Show the max you can.
    Your visa-status, job /salary may matter too.
    It is in her interest that she show all her wealth/ property/job/business in India which will be treated as her ties to India.
    2. An employment cum leave letter will be fine.
    3. No need to prove it. Adult children are usually not taken as strong
    ties to India as they are capable of living independently.
    4. No need to prove this either. She is not a little child , she is an
    MBA.

Comment

thanks skk538 for your advise. I am little worried about her visa as these days getting visa is totally a luck inspite of carrying all the documents.

thanks again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X