Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immihelp administrator: couple of questions reag form I-134

Hi,

As suggested by you in earlier response, I am including complete questions for your ready reference and reponse.

This pertains to item no 9 and 10 of I-134 form for B2 visa.

item 9. "That I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state "None".

My question: I had earlier submitted affidavit of support for my parents visa in may 2005 but their visas got rejected and they never came to USA. I want to know, whether I have to mention their names against above item?

Item 10: That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the Bureau of Immigration Services (CIS) on behalf of following person(s). If none, state "None".

My question: What should be the answer? I believe it should be none, since I haven't submitted any visa petition but would like your valuable advise.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance

Rakesh

Originally posted by raksingh2000
    Hi,

As suggested by you in earlier response, I am including complete questions for your ready reference and reponse.

This pertains to item no 9 and 10 of I-134 form for B2 visa.

item 9. "That I have previously submitted affidavit(s) of support for the following person(s). If none, state "None".

My question: I had earlier submitted affidavit of support for my parents visa in may 2005 but their visas got rejected and they never came to USA. I want to know, whether I have to mention their names against above item?

Item 10: That I have submitted visa petition(s) to the Bureau of Immigration Services (CIS) on behalf of following person(s). If none, state "None".

My question: What should be the answer? I believe it should be none, since I haven't submitted any visa petition but would like your valuable advise.

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanking in advance

Rakesh
    The answer to your first question is YES (state the name(s) and date(s), since you provided an affidavit of support, eventhough the visa was rejected)

Second question - NONE, if you never submitted a visa petition on behalf of anyone.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X