Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Info on B2

Hi,

I schedule a interview for my parents and i am on vacation and will be out of country for 2 weeks. so when they go for the interview(i will be in vacation) do i need to be in the country as sponsor for B2-Visa?

Please reply!!

Thanks!

No, you don't have to.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      No, you don't have to.
      Dear Seniors

I am going to apply for USA tourist Visa (for tourism purpose)need little help about the documents and bank statement requirement ?
      HAVE FAMILY with 2 daughter but i will go alone
      b4 Visited Country
      Kish Island Iran (2006)
      Schengens States Europe (2009)
      Bahrain (2012)
      Turkey Visa Stamped (2012)valid for 3 months till not went there
      Bank Statement is up to 15K $ ( Is it Enough )
      want to Visit for 2 weeks
      Living in UAE from Last 8years doing job as a Civil Engineer with 6.5K AED + Family Accommodation & Trans
      Travel inns,Hotel & Ticket Booking also need to submit with application

PLZ Mail Me

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad82 View Post
        Dear Seniors

I am going to apply for USA tourist Visa (for tourism purpose)need little help about the documents and bank statement requirement ?
        HAVE FAMILY with 2 daughter but i will go alone
        b4 Visited Country
        Kish Island Iran (2006)
        Schengens States Europe (2009)
        Bahrain (2012)
        Turkey Visa Stamped (2012)valid for 3 months till not went there
        Bank Statement is up to 15K $ ( Is it Enough )
        want to Visit for 2 weeks
        Living in UAE from Last 8years doing job as a Civil Engineer with 6.5K AED + Family Accommodation & Trans
        Travel inns,Hotel & Ticket Booking also need to submit with application

PLZ Mail Me

[email protected]
        So what is your exact question ?
        Documents required : As listed in the relevant sites.
        For a B2 visa, AFAIK, the most important thing is your intent, ties to your home country (which you can prove by showing a job verification letter/property/gold etc), specific travel plans (like a hotel reservation in a future date (say 4 weeks after interview)) and sufficient money (15k should be enough) to spend in USA.
        I feel you have strong chances of getting the visa. Let us know how it went.

Cheers,
        This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

Sir
          May i have your contact skype or cell please

Mail me at

Originally posted by happybuddha View Post
          So what is your exact question ?
          Documents required : As listed in the relevant sites.
          For a B2 visa, AFAIK, the most important thing is your intent, ties to your home country (which you can prove by showing a job verification letter/property/gold etc), specific travel plans (like a hotel reservation in a future date (say 4 weeks after interview)) and sufficient money (15k should be enough) to spend in USA.
          I feel you have strong chances of getting the visa. Let us know how it went.

Cheers,

Comment

Please post whatever questions in the forum.
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by amrika View Post
              Please post whatever questions in the forum.
              Also, this way you will have more number of people helping you.

Comment

OK Sir if you want me 2 ask every thing here so check my bank statement for 5 month is it ok or i should increase more to wait 2 month and which booking i did for NY it hotel cost is 4768$ for 11 nights in Crown Plaza i mean how much i should show that i am paying for 11 nights according to my bank statement and can you break down for me the expense of 11 week tour how much for transport ?
                how much for hotel?
                how much air ticket return DXB to NY and NY to DXB?
                extra extra?

[Edited by immihelp admin]
                As per the user's request, removed the bank statement details.
                [/End]
                Last edited by Ahmad82; 01-02-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

sorry thats y i ask u give me ur id 4 stupid q i had in my mind
                  Last edited by Ahmad82; 01-03-2013, 12:47 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why you are posting your bank transaction. Do you expect someone to go through it point out something ? Is anything fishy in the statement ? Remember, if it comes to a worst case scenario, all the VO will have to do is fax that statement to your bank and have them verify it. Nobody can accurately tell you if you will definitely get the visa. Yours is a profile which has strong chances, I feel.

I assume from previous posts you have around USD $15k in your savings, right ?

So let me re-iterate what I had said before :

Somebody's parents I know, had way less than all of the above described but had correct intentions and extremely strong ties to the home country and were granted the visa. What is the factor that is stopping you from applying and actually taking a shot at it ? If you are genuinely visiting for tourism you will in all probability be allowed. The VO will 'just know' your real intent anyway as they are trained to have a nose for it.

Comment

Mode plz remove my bank statement post

Comment

i need to ask you some stupid Qs that i can ask live only give me ur mobile i will call you plz plz plz

AHMAD
                        Dubai
                        Last edited by Ahmad82; 01-04-2013, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Thanks Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad82 View Post
                            i need to ask you some stupid Qs that i can ask live only give me ur mobile i will call you plz plz plz

AHMAD
                            Dubai
                            Other than quoting the admin "Please post whatever questions in the forum"
                            all I can say is that this forum is very active and very helpful for advice.
                            What if someone you call gives you wrong information? Then you will have to post that communication in forums and ask if whatever was told was right or wrong, right ?
                            If you want more personal guidance I would suggest you consult a good attorney for this. Even then, am sure no one can definitely predict what the outcome of your interview will be, unless, of course, you give the interview a shot yourself.

Comment

Ok

Sir can you tell me ?
                              in Detail how much i will spend for hotel in New York Time Sqaure ?
                              i mean which booking i did in Crown Plaza Hotel Its for 11 nights cost is 4768 $ and in my statement is amount some time 200$ and some time as you seen 10 to 15 K $ according to my saving its not tomuch paying for accommodation can you give me a idea how much i should show break down for my 11 days tour ?
                              and if there is 10K $ in my account during i apply in 5 March 2013 it will work or must i should hold 15K $ in my account on that time?
                              i got Turkey visa but i did not went it will be bad impression on my case?
                              one of my friend said if you get a schengen visa again and make ur ticket Dubai to Spain then USA it will be good wt u say ?

QUOTE=happybuddha;290293]Other than quoting the admin "Please post whatever questions in the forum"
                              all I can say is that this forum is very active and very helpful for advice.
                              What if someone you call gives you wrong information? Then you will have to post that communication in forums and ask if whatever was told was right or wrong, right ?
                              If you want more personal guidance I would suggest you consult a good attorney for this. Even then, am sure no one can definitely predict what the outcome of your interview will be, unless, of course, you give the interview a shot yourself.[/QUOTE]
                              Last edited by Ahmad82; 01-04-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X