Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In laws Visa rejected.Need advice

Hi,

My In-laws visa got rejected last week in hyderabad.The VO issued 214b and he told my in laws that you are going to US to do job and not for tourism.

Interview

1)Who is there in USA
    A)My daughter and Son-in-law
    2)What you do ?
    A)Rice Business
    3)Who will look into you business when you go to USA?
    A)My parents
    4)For how long you will stay in US
    A) 6 months

The VO said your visa is rejected and he told my in laws that you are going to US to do job and not for tourism.

This time I am planning to apply visa for my mother-in law only so that she can say her husband is back in India .Please advice whether it causes any problem for applying visa to mother-in-law only this time.I am planning to book appointment for mother-in-law after 1 month.Is it ok or do I need to wait for long time.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Rajesh.A

Originally posted by rajesh4all View Post
    Hi,

My In-laws visa got rejected last week in hyderabad.The VO issued 214b and he told my in laws that you are going to US to do job and not for tourism.

Interview

1)Who is there in USA
    A)My daughter and Son-in-law
    2)What you do ?
    A)Rice Business
    3)Who will look into you business when you go to USA?
    A)My parents
    4)For how long you will stay in US
    A) 6 months

The VO said your visa is rejected and he told my in laws that you are going to US to do job and not for tourism.

This time I am planning to apply visa for my mother-in law only so that she can say her husband is back in India .Please advice whether it causes any problem for applying visa to mother-in-law only this time.I am planning to book appointment for mother-in-law after 1 month.Is it ok or do I need to wait for long time.

Please advice.

Regards,
    Rajesh.A
    Them asking for 6 Months was a big mistake. VO might have doubted that they are coming here to assist in their daughter's pregnancy reasons. You can certainly try again, but within a span of 1 Month VO will again wonder whats the urgency.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Them asking for 6 Months was a big mistake. VO might have doubted that they are coming here to assist in their daughter's pregnancy reasons. You can certainly try again, but within a span of 1 Month VO will again wonder whats the urgency.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks.
      Last time both my in-laws attended.Is it ok if my mother-in-law attend alone this time ?

Regards,
      Rajesh

Comment

Hi

Hi there my name is shan and from pakistan. i really need your help in getting some clear view on where do i stand. Brife his about me applying for USA visit visa. i have applied for US visa twice once in 1999 and the second time in 2009. we did a big mistake in 1999 by presenting **** bank statement to get the approval. i was 17 at that time and did applied with my parents. my father was wrongly advices by his friend to present the **** bank statement. the visa officer knew about it and rejected our visa and ask us to write a letter to apologize for our mistake and we did that in return. then in 2009 i applied with my ex wife and we got rejected the reason given was we dont have sufficient ties with pakistan. during the interview in 2009 i did asked the visa officer if he is rejecting our application cos of our previous record to which he said no (he had the previous record in front of him i guess). now am in London Completed my masters and will be starting my ACCA certification course in Mrach and was planning to apply again for the visit visa. what are my chances/ do i stand a chance as i wont be showing anything **** ever again. can help me with my query please, thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X