No announcement yet.

after refusal B2 by Visa officer in 2005 I again applied B2 Visa kindly help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after refusal B2 by Visa officer in 2005 I again applied B2 Visa kindly help me

Sir

I have a interview date of 31st Dec. 2012 for me (50 yrs) and my wife and daughter 11 years (For B2 Visa)

1- I had beed refused by Visa officer in 2005 of B2 visa for celebrating Graduation of my Brother's son, only asked a question what is the income?

2- I had not present on IMMIGRATion visa in 1992 with my wife as we were not want to sift in USA.

3- NOW my brother's son marriage on 12 Jan 2013, I want to get a B2 visa for me and my family.

4- MY wife is a teacher in post graduate college and I am doing my business in Bareilly (Grossory Shop)

5- MY Daughter is studying in Class 6th in a good college.

6- MY Ellder daughter will be in india to look after my 91 year old Father and a divorced sister.

7- We will return after the marriage party and tourism

Best Of Luck Sir

Originally posted by nagarg View Post
    Sir

I have a interview date of 31st Dec. 2012 for me (50 yrs) and my wife and daughter 11 years (For B2 Visa)

1- I had beed refused by Visa officer in 2005 of B2 visa for celebrating Graduation of my Brother's son, only asked a question what is the income?

2- I had not present on IMMIGRATion visa in 1992 with my wife as we were not want to sift in USA.

3- NOW my brother's son marriage on 12 Jan 2013, I want to get a B2 visa for me and my family.

4- MY wife is a teacher in post graduate college and I am doing my business in Bareilly (Grossory Shop)

5- MY Daughter is studying in Class 6th in a good college.

6- MY Ellder daughter will be in india to look after my 91 year old Father and a divorced sister.

7- We will return after the marriage party and tourism

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad82 View Post
      Best Of Luck Sir
      Thank you very much, please pray to god , my wish may come ture, HOPE is still alive

Comment

By the help of Immihelp finaly I m in USA, Thank you very muh

by the god grace and Immihelp I am finely in USA

I
        Originally posted by nagarg View Post
        Thank you very much, please pray to god , my wish may come ture, HOPE is still alive

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X