Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Employment Letter (Original or Notarized copies are enough?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Letter (Original or Notarized copies are enough?)

Hi,

I have a question about Employment Letter requirement to be send to the invitees.

I am making plans to invite my relatives: Sister, Brother-in-law and their daughter to USA for a visit for about a month. I am writing this question to get help on the Employment Letter requirement. Since the appointment date with the American Consulate is nearing, I currently have a scanned copy of my employment letter that has been sent by my employer in email. They are in the process of sending me the original in mail which I have not received it yet.

My question is:- Is a single Employment letter is enough for all the 3 invitees if they are having a same day, same slot appointment? Or each invitee should have their own copy of my employment letter? Also would a notarized copy of Employment Letter work? (single or 3 of them?)

Also what other documents should be triplicated and what documents can be of a single copy for all the 3 invitees?

Please let me know if you have the answers.

Awaiting reply,

Regards,
    Abani

1 Copy is fine. They only need to produce this if asked for (which is very unlikely).
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X