Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I apply for B2 visa ?

Hello

I'm from Belgium but I got iranian passport and permenent resident belgian card (equivalent of us green card). I'm 22 and i'm student in computer sciences. I would spend 15days in USA and for that I need to apply for B2 visa.
    As I'm student I don't work but my parents financialy support me for my educations fees. I'd go with a friend whom have belgian passport so he just need the esta. I travelled in many country in europe during 5past years ( spain, france, germany, hungray, italy, nederlands, luxemburg).

Do you think is a good idea to apply for this visa ? I mean, what are my chances of success ? I already sumbited the DS-160 form and I just have to call for an apointment.

Thank you.

You have not mentioned the purpose of visit.

What did you write the purpose in DS 160?
    What did you write in DS 160 who is funding the trip?

Will you be visiting someone in US? Who? Did he send you any papers?
    Do you have any relatives in US?
    Were you ever denied a US visa before?

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      You have not mentioned the purpose of visit.

What did you write the purpose in DS 160?
      What did you write in DS 160 who is funding the trip?

Will you be visiting someone in US? Who? Did he send you any papers?
      Do you have any relatives in US?
      Were you ever denied a US visa before?
      The purpose is touristic trip, just want visite and discover
      My parents funds the trip

I know nobody in the usa, so I'm going to hotel
      Never requrested any visa for the usa

Comment

The visa officers suspect young and single people especially from non-european countries
        will not return from US.
        * But you being a permanent resident will have an advantage. Also your student status in college will help.

*Your period of visit must match the leave/vacation from your college ( must show proof).

* must have clear cut itinerary ( where all in US are you going) if the officer asks.
        * Must show proof of funding ( money from parents in your bank statement).

Comment

Hi people

I just came back from my interview, the consular officier asked my few question about me, my parents, my friend everythings tooks about 10minutes.
          And finaly he said me your visa has been approved BUT as you're iranian you can get only 3monthes visa with single entry. But anyway i'm happy it's perfect

Thank you all for helping me !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X