Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should we do?

hi,
    my mother went to chennai consulate for a visitor visa on aug 8th.As we made this appointment in english she requested for telugu translator by saying she is not comfortable with english .
    Then they asked her to come back with new appointment in telugu.
    Even when she asked them to conduct the interview in english they refused .

They took one DD and gave reciept for that and on passport put stamp as "application received".

Does this mean a rejection?
    what should we do now ,make a new appointment?

We r planning to bring her by this month end,but now we can't find any interview dates until jan.
    any suggestions......

thank a lot,

Hi,
    Make an appointment for your mother at the next date available in Telugu. If her passport has been stamped with an "Application Received", then it is considered as a rejection even if any rejection letter has not been handed over to her.
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

thanks veena

thanks for ur response,now can i make a new appointment for my father also along with her?

Comment

Originally posted by mahi
        thanks for ur response,now can i make a new appointment for my father also along with her?
        Yes, you can.

Comment

hello

my mother for interview on aug 1 2005 visa was rejected, she had a english appointment letter and she requested to have a telugu translator and she was provided the interview went fine, but she was rejected
          may be only daughter and widow BUT HER PASSPORT WAS NOT STAMPED AS REJECTED

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X