Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will US chennai consulate courier parents passport(B2 visa) to my home??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will US chennai consulate courier parents passport(B2 visa) to my home??

I was looking for stamping for my parents. Was not seeing an option how the passports/documents can be send to my home. Only option available was pickup( in the specify Documentation Delivery page) and that too was only in a place which is 8 hours from my home town even though in same state. Can some one please help me with this if the pickup places are the only option for the passports to be returned or there is a way that US Chennai consulate will mail that to our house. If so where I can get that option.

If it is only in the pickup place have my parents to go there personally or my friend can collect and send that to my parents. If so please let me know what all docs I have to give to my friend. Unfortunately the nearest place to me is Ernakulam and that it is a police station..

Self answering

I called the stanley help desk no.. as per them while booking the appointment select the one that is nearest to you. If your visa is approved then you have the option of telling the consulate authorities to send the same to you home address. There is an additional fee for this which Iam not sure of. Once things goes fine for me I will let you guys know about this.. Planning the stamping on April 18,19.. Have not got the dates yet though...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X