Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to pay for B2 visitor's stamping fees..Can I make online payment ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pay for B2 visitor's stamping fees..Can I make online payment ??

Has anyone did the online payment for B2 visa fees for US CHennai stamping.
    Has anyone did the NEFT( Bank of america) or IMPS option. Do not want to ask my parents to go to bank for doing this considering their old age. Can a friend of mine go to the bank and submit on their behalf. If so what all docs he has to carry for that???

Self answering as I completed this step...

First complete DS160 and with that confirmation number which is all likely your DS160 document number you are allowed to make the payment. There are different options -- either online/through mobile/through Axis or citibank. The amount is non refundabale but you get 1 year to book your appointment. I selected the Axis bank option as if your city has an Axis bank( very likely) then you make the payment and get the receipt from there. Earlier it was certain HDFC banks only which was difficult because of location issues.. Once you fill the DS160 and select the Axis bank payment option you get a page that contains a reference number which has to be taken to the bank for paying the amount. Only this document is enough as that has all information to connect to your application.

note -- I did not select the online option as ICICI ( my bank) sends an OTP for this transaction and unfortunately the mobile no registered does not exists now and changing that is a hell of a process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X