Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for parents

Hi.
    I am in US on H1 from Oct 2012 and currently planning to process visitor visa for my parents.

I have following questions.

Since being in US for less than 6 months will be a factor on my parent's visa outcome?

I will be sponsoring both my parents and if i show more than $10,000 as bank balance is it sufficient?

Both of my parents will be attending visa interview at same time do i need to produce two set of documents or one should be fine and whether i can send all the documents as soft copy to my parents and ask them to take print out or should i courier the documents to india.

Thanks,
    Balaji

Actually, "6 months" can be an issue. You should have waited longer, because some officers tend to deny on any reason.
    ANd more you waited , you could show more money in your account. But again it all depends on the officer.

Income documents ( salary stub ) should be included with supporing financial documents.
    One set is enough. You will have to send an original I-134 and an original invite , so send everything by post/courier.

Comment

Originally posted by peace999 View Post
      Actually, "6 months" can be an issue. You should have waited longer, because some officers tend to deny on any reason.
      ANd more you waited , you could show more money in your account. But again it all depends on the officer.

Income documents ( salary stub ) should be included with supporing financial documents.
      One set is enough. You will have to send an original I-134 and an original invite , so send everything by post/courier.
      Thanks Buddy !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X