Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife accompanying husband ( already has B1/B2) applying for B2 visa Guidance Required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife accompanying husband ( already has B1/B2) applying for B2 visa Guidance Required

HI

I wish to accompany my husband for his US Trip ( official ) for two weeks and my trip shall be sponsored by him. He already has a B1/B2 visa and has travelled alone once to the states ( official) . I have a few queries:

1. He needs to accompany me for the interview??
    2. I am also working but my husband would be sponsoring my trip..will that be a point of grill? as in why am i not paying myself?
    3. Are there more rejections in April as new financial year starts and more people apply for visa?

Suggestions and guidance is more than welcome

Thanks

Originally posted by tina1185 View Post
    HI

I wish to accompany my husband for his US Trip ( official ) for two weeks and my trip shall be sponsored by him. He already has a B1/B2 visa and has travelled alone once to the states ( official) . I have a few queries:

1. He needs to accompany me for the interview??
    2. I am also working but my husband would be sponsoring my trip..will that be a point of grill? as in why am i not paying myself?
    3. Are there more rejections in April as new financial year starts and more people apply for visa?

Suggestions and guidance is more than welcome

Thanks
    1. No
    2. No
    3. No such trend/data is available in public domain.
    If your husband has the resources and income to take you along with him then there should not be any issues.
    This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. No
      2. No
      3. No such trend/data is available in public domain.
      If your husband has the resources and income to take you along with him then there should not be any issues.
      This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks a lot for the response.Also, i shall be staying with my husband at the hotel as provided by his organization..His company is ok with it as long as we pay the extra charges if any but they are not willing to give any NOC..can it be a problem for me? if they ask me who wud be paying for the accomodation..n i tell the truth..will that be fine?

Comment

Wife accompanying husband ( already has B1/B2) applying for B2 visa Guidance Required

Dear Tina,
        Please relax. You have every right to apply for a us visa to travel on holiday along with your husband even if his visit is official. As for funding, how does it matter who's money it is. Husbands money is your money I would imagine. Hey will not ask such questions to married people.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X