Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second time visitors to US with different sponsor

Hi
    My parents are having 10year multiple visit tourist visa. They visited US Sep'12 and return to india on end of Jan'13.They are planning to come back to US. The visa sponsor is my brother and this time they are coming to meet me.Please tell me is there any issue in visiting US for second time for seeing me(I am not they are sponsors though) and is there anything do I need to do from my side.

Thanks.

Originally posted by reghaf View Post
    Hi
    My parents are having 10year multiple visit tourist visa. They visited US Sep'12 and return to india on end of Jan'13.They are planning to come back to US. The visa sponsor is my brother and this time they are coming to meet me.Please tell me is there any issue in visiting US for second time for seeing me(I am not they are sponsors though) and is there anything do I need to do from my side.

Thanks.
    One can always visit someone other than the original sponsor. There is no restriction on that. Plus no one asks about the sponsor at the POE.
    They ask the duration and p urpose. They must carry your address and phone no. just in case they ask about the details of the host.

One thing you must take care is in keeping a good time interval to th eir next visit. They recently spent a long 5 mos in US. So their next visit
    should be 5-6 months away from last departure.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X