b2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2

my father is applying for b-2 visa to attend my cousins wedding ceremony. My mom and sister also got the visa for the same event back in February. Now my uncle and aunty are forcing my father to apply as well. another reason for not applying back then was that he didn't had his passport ready. now while filling the form i ve few question bothering me which are:

1. my mother is leaving on 19th April( along with her brother and sister) while my sister will go on 5th may, If we submit my fathers document on Monday then i`m sure he will get a date for interview after my mom has reached U.S, so in the section "people traveling with you' should he mention about my mom ( dad plans to go with my sister on 5ht may) as a travel companion or not, even though both belong to the same family, going to the same event.

2. In the section " spouse info" : as we submit my father`s document my mom is still in India but at the time of interview which will surely be after 19 april my mom will be in u.s, what should we mention about wife current location india or u.s b/c when my mom crosses port of entry on 19th april the immigration people will get the info that she is not in india anymore, so wont the visa officer put an objection on the form for incorrect info??

3, lastly what are my fathers chances and the possible question that he may be asked. my aunty is sponsoring the trip and my father has a good earning. thank you.

1. No one is traveling with him.
    2. Your mom resides in India. Therefore, that is what you need to mention.
    3. No one can predict his chances.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X