Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I cancel a scheduled interview and schedule a new interview with a new DS-160?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I cancel a scheduled interview and schedule a new interview with a new DS-160?

Hi everyone, plz help.

I scheduled an interview based on DS-160 confirmation number and receipt# (visa fee). Now due to circumstances I want to reschedule an interview with new DS-160 (with new dates and itinerary).
    Here is my plan:
    - Cancel the interview on the embassy site;
    - Fill up new DS-160 with new dates (itinerary);
    - Schedule a new interview with new DS-160 and receipt# which I used when scheduled the previous interview, which I am gonna cancel.

Question: Will this plan work? Can be any problems with scheduling an interview with a new DS-160 and receipt which I used, when I scheduled previous (cancelled) interview.

Thanks.

Hi

Usually there should not be any issues in rescheduling if you will filing a new DS 160. At the helpline they say if there is any error on DS 160 you will have to explain it at OFC appointment and they may ask you to go for the scheduled day interview or they may ask you to reschedule at that time. So in your case since you will cancel and reschedule with new DS 160 , you may not have any inconvenient circumstances.

Hope this helps . Good Luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X