X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Advice needed R B1 / B2 Visa holder visit to US from London

Hello,

Scenario here is :

---- Friend holding a RB1/B2 visa (Mult Ent - 10 yrs) with nothing mentioned under Annotation is coming to San Francisco US next week.
    ---- He has already visited US 5 years back on Business activities for a month from India and back.
    ---- He is currently in the UK, London on a Work permit and is travelling from London to San Francisco and back for 12 DAYS. Only for pleasure or personal
    activities.
    ---- Now, will he need a invitation letter from me for his stay in the US for those 12 days? and anything else, that he might need and would be "nice to have"
    just in case for the worst scenario.
    ---- I am on OPT now and also my H1 B application is under processing with the USCIS; So, how this effect an invitation(if he needs any!) ?

Would be a very noble help if you could put in some info that eventually help me meet my friend after a v long time ..

Thanks a lot and have a good one.

It is really nothing.

A formal invitation is not necessary. Nor will your OPT and H-1 app effect his entry.

He just needs to carry your contact info, a return ticket, his job + income proof in london.

Even that is not usually asked for on routine inspection.
    They just ask purpose and duration on routine inspection.
    But he must carry all that just in case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X