Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to get Visitor's visa for my Brother

Hi,

I am planning to get a visitor's visa for my brother . I need help and suggestions regarding this.
    My brother lives in India and he is not married. He is self employed and to be more specific he works for part time . So he doesn't have any pay stubs or income tax forms to show at the interview. My parents are also in India and they have visitor's visa for 3 more years.So can anyone suggest what kind of documents are required to submit ? What kind of ties can he show at the interview? All my brother wants is to visit us in and visit some places in USA and go back to India. He has no intension of staying here as my parents live in India.

And on my side I am a green card holder and applied for citizenship but still in process . So is it Ok to apply for visitor's visa for my brother at this time ?

Thanks,
    DG

spouse , children ,
    stable job/business
    strong income

these are the ties they look at.

Since he is single, he should at least be able to show them strong income like 1 L /mo.

And a history of travel abroad also helps.

In this situation, he will most likely be denied. Your sponsorship won't help because they will think, being single, he can stay in US with your help.
    Parents living here are not considered as ties.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X