Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa denied 3 times - help!

Hello everyone.
    I have found this site while seeking for help on my visa application.

A little bit of backround.

My last visa was approved in year 2000. Expired on 2005, but before it did I went to renew and the VO rejected and wrote CWOP on it.

My sister is married and has lived at the US for almost 17 years, shes already a citizen.
    My father also lives in the US for the same amount of time and is also a citizen.
    Since they left Panama, I visited them on a constant basis during my winter and summer vacations, when I graduated from school on 2002, My parents had the amazing idea of sending me back and forth to the US to spend time with my father.. I stayed for 5 months and returned for maybe a month and went back again for 5 months and so on until I got my visa rejected.

Since then I have tried to reapply for 3 times with no success.

Now my current status: I am 28 yrs old, single, great job, credit cards and a loan.

My father is originally from Israel and I am on the process of getting an Israeli Passport to see if my status changes. Is it a good idea to reapply with a different passport?

I am planning on travelling for my nieces sweet 15 on November but I'm tired of giving away $160 each time I apply for a visa with no refunds!!

I would appreciate your replies very very much.
    Kind regards,
    Hanna

Getting a visitor visa is almost impossible in your situation.

Reasons;
    1.Young and single with strong family ties to US .
    2. Very frequent visits and long stays in US

Even with an Israeli passport, chances are not great.

In reality these options may be viable for your getting into US;

1.If you want to work in US, try for an H-1b visa sponsor ( if you qualify).
    2.Your dad can file an F-1 immigrant petition for you ( it will take 6-7 years).
    Last edited by peace999; 07-04-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X