Are these ties enough? - please give advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these ties enough? - please give advise

My husband and I are trying to invite my sister's husband to come visit us. Our status here is 'pending green card' after interview. And he is a self employed, married with two kids. He is going to present property docs lik house, cars, business license. He has travelled to Asia and Germany before. Will that be enough? pls help.

Zed

A busy businessman going for a casual visit alone to meet his wife's family does not fit and may arouse suspicion.
    I suggest he should have a business reason to visit without a mention of you guys. His business docs; registration, evidence of turnover(balance sheets, tax returns) , and his own bank statments. He must carry a letter of invitation from a business party in US. Previous foreign trips will go in his favour.

Comment

Hi,
      Or the other option is for your sister to attend the Consular alongwith her husband. It does not really matter even if she does not travel. Chances are better that way!
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thanks for the adivce. Can my sister join her husband in seeing the counselor without applying for a visa herself?

Comment

No.
          VEENA
          (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X