Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCitizen Should I attain interview with my sister B2 visa hyderabad consulate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCitizen Should I attain interview with my sister B2 visa hyderabad consulate?

My sister in having interview B2 visa

I am visiting India at the same time,,,,should I go with her to the us consulate?

does anyone have experience on this.....Please share

Thanku

Originally posted by Terminator777 View Post
    My sister in having interview B2 visa

I am visiting India at the same time,,,,should I go with her to the us consulate?

does anyone have experience on this.....Please share

Thanku
    I dont know if they will allow you to do so. How old is your sister? And what is the purpose of her B2?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Up coming B2 visa in Hyd

OK, I figure out and decided not to attend interview with her as they won't allow me.

as a us citizen if this doesn't work then I will apply for f4 category visa for her i.e I-130 then I will try for H1b or F1

She is 20 years old, unmarried, studying B.pharm in reputed college at hyd. Any suggestions ?? (first time interview)

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator777 View Post
        OK, I figure out and decided not to attend interview with her as they won't allow me.

as a us citizen if this doesn't work then I will apply for f4 category visa for her i.e I-130 then I will try for H1b or F1

She is 20 years old, unmarried, studying B.pharm in reputed college at hyd. Any suggestions ?? (first time interview)
        She woudl have very less chances of a B2, F1 if she has a I130 filed. Even H1 may not be as easy to get with BPharma.

Nonetheless, better to try to get a B2/F1 before applying for her I130. Best still would be if she could get an H1 on her own.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X